Web-based reservation for group study and individual study rooms is possible for rooms located in Main library (Rävala ave. 10) and in Study Centre (Narva road 29).
Rules of use:
• You can reserve study rooms for up to 8 hours per day and altogether 16 hours per week
• You can reserve up to 14 days in advance
• When the person or group, who has reserved the room, arrives, you must vacate the room
• Always cancel your reservation if you do not need the room
• Don´t leave library´s books into the room. Return in-house use books and other materials to the reading rooms
• Leave the room clean and tidy for the next users
Choose the date from calendar to see free times. For reservation choose the room and time and click at the Reserve button. Log in with My ESTER account and confirm the reservation. Confirmation will be sent to your e-mail. You can cancel reservations at My reservations page.